Our facility maintenance services provide complete building maintenance for government agencies, from comprehensive custodial/janitorial service to preventative maintenance. At Plurax, we recognize the importance of keeping all systems running smoothly and running effectively and efficiently.
There are critical success factors to the Plurax approach:
- Training: We make sure that all machinery operators have proper and ongoing training.
- Monitor relevant metrics: We check indicators regularly for wear and tear on equipment.
- Consistent cleanliness: We maintain a clean environment, including not only the machines and the surface areas but also the air and other environmental factors.
- Maintenance and Repair Schedules: We keep up-to-date, accurate maintenance and repair schedules to diagnose symptoms of potential problems before they occur.
- Communication: We maintain open lines of communication between our customers, subcontractors, and the various stakeholders in our facilities maintenance ecosystem.
- Servant Leadership: Our goal is to serve and to lead by making sure that all relevant personnel have the resources they need to succeed in each task.